Monday, June 15, 2009

[Art Stream, I'm Coming!!!]

Wooooo.......... Finally, today I have received a letter at school!!! This letter consider half as a good news but half as a bad news... Ahem... Good news is that I finally got a permission to study at art stream! That's meant I no need to waste my time to stay at science stream anymore:-p But ho, the bad news is I still cannot transfer from Kuching Town No.2 to Kuching Town No.1:-s That's meant I still need to write a letter and appeal lo like Ah Fu(Mr. Bong) told me!!! S***!!! What a nightmare!!! Don't know should I feel happy or sad leh=.=" Haiz... Whatever la... At least I can put some effort to study at art stream first... Actually study at art stream is a kind of new challenge for me, but I like to challenge and I am not afraid lo!!! Yup!!! Art stream, I'm coming!!! That's all... TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments: