Sunday, June 21, 2009

[TattoO DonE]

Mon, tattoo designer from KUCHING TATTOO & BODY PIERCING STUDIO, help me draw the lines of the design on my left leg... Awwww!!! PAIN la!!!!!!!!!!

Mon is blakening the tattoo... Ouch ouch ouch!!! PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!!!!!!!! Luckily I didn't pain till scream ah!!! If not surely very "sia soi" lo!!!=.=" Ehm... Done le:-P
*
*
*
Briefing Of The Process
Wow!!! My unwantable nightmare psss lur=.=" Haha.. 20th of June I go to KUCHING TATTOO & BODY PIERCING STUDIO to build tattoo... Mon, tattoo designer, is the one who build it for me... He tell me no need worry too much because he do this job for about 8 years le... Seems quite pro de lo!!! Before he start, he use tracing paper to trace the design on my left leg... Then, it's time he take out his tattoo "weapons"!!!!! Those weapons with needles are almost killing me!!!!! My heart is speeding too!!!!! Firstly, he draw the lines with single needle "weapon"... AWWWWW!!! Really PAIN lo!!! Then he use another "weapon" with many needles and blacken the design... S***!!! OUCH!!!!! PAIN PAIN PAIN!!!!! This one more PAIN la:-( Ehm... After two hours like this, finally everythings done!!! Mon also tell me don't wash left leg with sabun or shampoo for 3 days... Eeeee... My left leg ma si very.......... Whatever la... Just follow what he said... Thanks, Mon^^ TO BE CONTINUED...

5 comments: