Sunday, June 21, 2009

*LioneL MessI*

Lionel Messi, the new king of Camp Nou, Barcelona~~~

Leo Messi:" I am the new legend of Argentina!!! "
*
*
*
Lionel Andres Messi, 22, an attacking midfielder or winger from Argentina... Ahem... I really can't hide my highly admiration on Messi!!! He is a very talented and fantastic player!!! I believe that he is a new legend of Argentina... Many people compare Messi with another legend of Argentina, Diego Maradona... Both of them are a wonderful player, but I think Messi is more execellent than Maradona... Don't ask me WHY!!! Because it's true!!! And for me, Messi also another new king of Camp Nou, Barcelona after Pep Guardiola!!! Nobody can describe his importance in Barcelona include me!!! I was attracted by Messi personal skills... He is fast and skillful... He has incredible dribbling skills that see him ghost past oppenents with consummate ease, highly creative and versatile, his low centre of gravity has helped his development and he has proved to have great strength and balance despite his diminutive size!!! Last year, Messi picked up his first Olympic gold medal with Argentina Football Team in Beijing Olympic 08... As I know, Messi most successful season was at season 2008-2009 as he helped Barcelona built history... Three champions in one season which is La Liga Champion, Spanish King Cup and Champions League already enough to help Barcelona to become the strongest club in Europe... And the first club to win three champions in one season in the history of Spanish League... I strongly trust that Messi can become FIFA World Player Of The Year and European Player Of The Year in this year, 2009!!! Wish you good luck and you are the best!!! TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment