Sunday, June 28, 2009

*Michael Jackson---King Of Pop*

Michael Jackson

MJ

Michael Jackson

MJ

The Best Ever Pop Star---Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson---King Of Pop

King Of Pop

Young Michael...

"Nothing's Gonna Change My World"

"Black" Michael

THRILLER---The World's Biggest Selling Album Of All Time...

Another album---BAD

DANGEROUS

Another great album---HISTORY

MJ No 1...

...

Michael Jackson the most popular zombie make up in the MV of "Thriller"...

...

...

...

...

...

...

MJ---King Of Pop

ATTENTION:Children who is below 18 years old PLEASE DON'T LEARN this move and try to make fun in public!!! Police may sue you..........=.="

...

...

...

Ehm... Who is your plastic surgery doctor???

"White" Michael

You're the best ever, Michael...

Michael Jackson, King Of Pop, the best forever in life~~~
*
*
*
Haha... I am Michael Jackson fans oh!!! I can said that I am growing up with Michael Jackson especially his songs... I listen to his songs since I am still a little Bad Egg gok:-p I still remember the first english song that I listen to is Michael Jackson de "Billie Jean" liao... This song really make me start "fall in love" on him ki, haha... Ahem... DON'T MISUNDERSTAND oh!!! I just simply admire his singing and dancing style lo... His singing skill is absolutely wonderful... And also his dancing moves such as moonwalk and robot are very attractive and can make you high, haha... It's right that he had a nickname called " King Of Pop"!!! Ehm... Let me introduce some of his best songs such as "Billie Jean", "Beat It", "Thriller", "Smooth Criminal", " You Are Not Alone", "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough", "Bad", "Black Or White", "Earth Song" and so on... Trust me!!! These songs are best!!!
*
*
*
Haizzzzz... Actually, I am not only wanna express my admiration on Michael Jackson, but also wanna express my sadness as I found that he passed away in 26th of June with just 50 years old(1958-2009)!!! I heard his death news from radio... Oh My God!!! I really hope that it is a trick, but I really can't change this faith anymore... Last night I even drop my tears when I read about his death news from web... Don't laugh huh!!!^^" Sometimes I am very weak too de as somethings really really really sad happen to me... Still remember 22nd of June I can't sleep well ah because the next day I have car exam mah... Weird!!! Don't know why that night I suddenly go find his albums and listen to his songs before I get back to sleep again... After that night, I still listen to his songs and even go search for his wallpapers and his bla bla bla every night till he suddenly passed away on Friday!!! Really surprising!!! It's just like a game!!! Anyway, I should accept this truth!!! From now on, we can't listen to his sounds anymore... All he left is his songs and dancing moves which will become priceless memories in the future!!! For me, Michael Jackson is really the BEST in this world!!! No matter what he had done before like several cases of molested children and involved in "black to white" surgery, still also can't hide his high-talented singing and dancing skills!!! No matter where he go now, he is always the best and nobody can replace him with the nickname of "King Of Pop"!!! Try to think about it... So far nobody is greater than him!!! Michael Jackson is irreplaceable at all!!! King Of Pop will always stay in our memories forever!!!
*
*
*
REST IN PEACE, MICHAEL JACKSON!!!

1 comment: