Monday, June 1, 2009

NiCe DaY^^

Today(01 June 09) quite a nice day for me but also a bit boring la!!! Haizzz... This morning I drive my uncle car yer... Wa lau eh!!! What a terrible experience!!! Don't know I didn't have enough skill or my uncle car difficult to control... I really need more practise so that I can become more better^^ This afternoon, ME, TERRY, CHEK PIN, ANDY, YIAN and ZHEN go sing k at Pop Wave near 4th mile there... Wow!!! We sing from 2pm till 6pm ah... I really challenging my throat... I sing quite a lot of songs yer... Ehm... Let me think=.=??? Forget liao:-p At least 8 songs like this gua... Not bad la... Quite fun de:) But ho, today CHEK PIN don't know what's going on to him lo... He totally act cool and don't want to sing till we force him then he baru sing ah... Haizzz... And another fellow is ZHEN=.=" Wa sei!!! She always posing and posing and taking her own photo by using her hp ba... Whatever la... Oh ya!!! Today we all paid RM120 lo and each person is RM20... "YAO SIU" ah!!! Very expensive lo... I almost bankrupt already... Almost no $$$ liao!!!=.=" After that we all go to Jalan Song de Peach Garden to have our dinner... This time another two fellows come and join us liao... Who are they?!? WEE ANN and AH JEE(Little Chicken) lo... Haha... After the dinner, we go to hang up at snooker center... Aiks!!! ME, WEE ANN, AH JEE, YIAN and ZHEN are totally NOOB, snooker skill really "KA NA SAI" la^^" Just TERRY, ANDY consider not bad gok... Chek Pin ah=.=??? Half pail water la, lol:-p Then I am the 1st one to leave at 7.30pm because tired le ma, haha... That's all... TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

  1. rm20 for you very expensive ah??lolzz..i dont think so lo~~~hehe..but the most important is u guys happy or not^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....
    20 wil nt kill u la...
    hehe

    ReplyDelete