Sunday, June 14, 2009

[TattoO]

Ahem... Maybe some of you will think that I am crazy liao, haha... Ehm... Why am I mentioning TATTOO ki?!? Actually nowdays I am really crazy of tattoo lo=.=" Crazy till..........wanna build a tattoo on my left leg:-p The tattoo that I admire and wish to have is something as shown above lo... Eh...... But, not exactly same like this sample la... It's nearly same only... Aiyo... Really crazy liao!!! Today I even go to find a tattoo shop with my cousin's bf near pasar there and that shop also named as "TATTOOS"... It just near somewhere "The Junk" there... That designer told me this kind of tattoo design need RM 250... Wa sei!!! Not that cheap ho=.=" But ho, I also make an appointment with him liao... I will go back to build it on sat(20th of June) at 1.30pm... Very nervous lo!!! Don't know suit or not leh?!? And I scare it will be very PAINFUL during the process!!!:-s But whatever la... It's a kind of art mah^^" S***!!! I really seems like a crazy guy!!! Haiz... That's all ba... TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. == uui..
    == speechless...
    == reli speechless....
    == alamak.....
    == OMG......
    x_x

    vivian

    ReplyDelete